By AlistairDawson on 20 January 2019
- Fri' 22nd - Sun' 24th March 2019 @ Hunts County SC. Preliminary round for any draw >32 entrants on Sun' 17th March.
- Entry fee: £20 for a single category, £30 for 2 categories. No refund issued for withdrawals after the entry closing date of 10th March.
- Entry fees to be paid upon entry via BACS to the following a/c: AN 80420273 SC 601842 Ref': SurnameCCC eg: GriggsCCC.
- Entry is not secured until payment has been received. Any entries not accompanied by payment on the closing date (10/03/19) will not be included in the draw.
- No restriction on entries into B-Grade events (Men's or Women's). Tournament seeding committee reserve the right to request players change category based on entry volume/standard/suitability for either Open or B-Grade categories.
- Any players entering 2 categories are expected to fulfill their entry obligation and complete all Main Draw & Plate matches in both categories.
- All categories will play PAR 11 scoring, best of 5 games in a standard KO format (Main & Plate Draws) unless numbers require a Round Robin format in any category.
Please use the secure entry link below for registration, and don't hesitate to get in touch with me via email or on 07899 651192 if there's anything that I can assist with.
As mentioned above, please could anyone in a position to help with promotion (coaches especially/club committee members/etc.) assist with advertising & promo' of the Championships to ensure as many of the counties players are aware of the event as possible.
With Kindest Regards & Thanks,
Colin Griggs on behalf of Cambs' Squash.
Head Coach - The Sports Academy @ Hunts County SC.