Dear Parents, Players & Coaches,
It is with great pleasure that I'm contacting you with information & entry for this years Cambridgeshire Junior County Closed Championships.
Hunts Countys SC & The Sports Academy CIC are again hosting the championships, and can't wait to welcome you to the club for a fantastic weekend of squash to start the 2017/18' season. Here are some details/info':
- 2017 Poster attached. Please print/forward/add to newsletters/display at clubs/post on websites/add to social media...........anything & everything to promote the event as widely as possible.
Secure entry link below. Entries can also be accepted directly to me via email, but preferably use the link as this is the easiest way for us to manage the entries & collate data.
- Payment of entry fees to be made on submission via the following methods:
1) Cheques made payable to “Cambs Squash” and sent to:
Colin Griggs, 8 St.Thomas Close, Comberton, Cambs, CB23 7DN.
2) BACS: a/c 01297370, Sort Code: 301355, Reference: “SurnameJCC”
- Format: Mixed U9 (1 event), all other age categories (U11, U13, U15, U17, U19's) will be separate mixed & girls events. If a girls age group has insufficient numbers, it will be included in the mixed event for that age group, but the finishing positions of the girls will be submitted as a separate event.
PAR 11, Best of 5 games for every category. Monrad format for every category (NOT straight knockout/Plate format), so every player will compete for a finishing position in that category.
SATURDAY 23rd SEPT': U9, U13 & U17's.
SUNDAY 24th SEPT': U11, U15 & U19's.
Note: Players will need to be available for the whole day (09:00 - 19:00).
Any questions or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me (07899 651192) and we look forward to seeing everyone for a superb weekend of squash.
With Kindest Regards,
Cambs Junior Squash.
Head Coach - The Sports Academy @ Hunts County SC.