By AlistairDawson on 06 March 2017
It is with great pleasure that the county committee are contacting you with details of the 2017 Championships @ Hunts County SC:
- Dates/times: Friday 21st April (6:00pm onwards) - Sunday 23rd April (Sat' & Sun' will be full days, 9:00am - 7:00pm approx'), and entrants will need make themselves available for the duration of the event. Qualifying if required will be on Thursday 20th April (evening).
- Entry Fees: £15 for a single category, £25 for double category entries. Payment to be made on submission of entry via the following methods:
- BACS to a/c 80420273, sort code: 601842, Reference: SurnameCCC (eg GriggsCCC).
- PayPal to HUNTSCOUNTYSQUASH@FASTMAIL.CO.UK using the same reference method above.
NOTE: Withdrawals after the entry closing date of 07/04/2017 will not be refunded.
- Early Entry Bonus: Entries received before 01/04/2017 will be guaranteed their selected event shirt size, as well as free entry to the 2017 British Under 23 National Championships on Friday 5th & Saturday 6th May 2017 (excludes finals day on Sunday 7th May).
- RAH Sponsored Event Shirts: Unisex shirt (no ladies fit).
Please use the secure entry form link below to enter this years event. I have also attached the promo' poster if all players could print/share/distribute at your home clubs & amongst your hitting partners that would be a great help in ensuring this year continues the massive developments the event has made in the last 2 years.
If you have any questions or require any assistance please don't hesitate to contact Colin Griggs by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on his mobile 07899 651192.
Look forward to welcoming you all to Hunts County to celebrate the counties squash over a great weekend of competition together.
The County Committee